Diamond | OC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥ ~ Sharing our OC's and creativity with the rest of the boring world ~ ♥

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Diamond | OC!
There are two active polls in the News forum
Any Questions or Comments?
Message your Admin, Renekai

Rules of Diamond | OC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Renekai
Admin
Renekai

Rules of Diamond | OC Empty
PostSubject: Rules of Diamond | OC   Rules of Diamond | OC Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:08 am

Welcome to Diamond | OC

The rules here are pretty simple, follow them and you will be fine.

RULES:

1) Do NOT be racist, sexist, or discriminatory in any way, shape or form. Any reports on this will receive as follows:
  • 1. First time is a warning
  • 2. Second time will be a warning
  • 3. Third time will be an immediate BAN from the site

Be forewarned that I do NOT tolerate this type of behavior on my site.

2) Treat others the way you wish to be treated. If you have unintentionally hurt someone, apologize. IMMEDIATELY! I do not want trouble on this site, through forums I have found that there is too much drama. Let this be a DRAMA-FREE environment and if you are going to talk to someone about your drama, do it through Private Messages OR on the telephone, but NOT in the the Chat Box.

3) Limit your vocabulary's curse words. People do not get on to see others run their foul language across their computer screen, though I do admit in some, and only SOME, cases, cursing does enhance the feeling of what you're trying to say.

Note: Learn from Spongebob Squarepants that bad words are NOT sentence enhancers, even if we would like to think they are.

4) Have fun, I love it when my members have fun. It shows me that I've done well in providing some sort of entertainment to the public.

That is all for my rules, now, you may continue on to read what Diamond | OC is about, if you have not already.
Enjoy your time at Diamond | OC
Back to top Go down
https://diamond-oc.forumotion.com

Rules of Diamond | OC
Page 1 of 1